Flower garden vest- PDF pattern
Downloadable pdf- Crochet pattern to create my flower garden vest, using the tulip stitch.
- Difficulty level- Intermediate (a few different stitches are used. I wouldn't recommend it for beginners but it is achievable if you have already done a few clothing pieces)
- Size inclusive- The pattern shows you how to make sizes XS - 5XL
- You will need- a 5.5mm crochet hook and around 6-14 balls of 50g cotton aran yarn depending on the size. Not included
- Flower garden bag pattern is also available, perfect to make a matching set if you have some yarn left over
- Pattern with images to make it easy to follow along
- Written in English with U.K crochet pattern terms
- For personal use only, not to be used to create products for sale.
- Once purchased you will receive an email with a link to download the pdf file, this will expire after 30 days so please save the pattern once received
- None refundable