Crocheted retro flower square- PDF pattern
Downloadable pdf- Crochet pattern to create a granny square with a flower that can be used to make endless amounts of projects.
This pattern shows you just how to make the square! The other images are examples of what you can make with it.
- Difficulty level- Easy/Medium, great for confident beginners
- The most complicated skill is changing yarn colour frequently
- You will need- a 5mm crochet hook and 3 colours of chunky yarn (not included)
- This pattern shows you how to make the design with a 5mm hook and chunky yarn, however, it will work with any size yarn changing your hook size accordingly
- Pattern with images to make it easy to follow along
- U.K terms
- For personal use only
- Once purchased you will receive an email with a link to download the pdf file, this link will expire in 30 days so save the file once purchased
- None refundable